In an unfortunate scenario, where the refund of the amount is claimed, the Carnival Academy of Education’s Strict Refund Policy is given as below;
- Carnival Academy of Education is a service based on a wide range of teacher training courses & recruiting firms and is fully eligible to be compensated for its time, experience, expertise, advisory, consulting, and services. Any amount earned in its scope of services is not refundable unless expressly declared.
- Management Fee and Consulting Fee is treated as advance payment and considered as earned against the time and services of the Consultant, except the termination of the agreement for cause where;
- If the premature termination is happening prior to rendering the full services, then a fair calculation will be made as per the professional services rate along with any reimbursements and the portion of the unearned amount will be refunded to the Client.
- If the full scope of services is completed, the Client might not be eligible for any refund.
- Any third-party payments including but not limited to investment amount, govt. / authority fee, third-party payment, attorney fee, and vendor payment are out of the scope of responsibility of Carnival Academy of Education.
- Carnival Academy of Education and any refund are subject to their independent policy without any prejudice of Carnival Academy of Education.
- A full refund will be issued in case of a technical error such as double charging or any other cases where Carnival Academy of Education is responsible.
- A refund claim is acceptable in case of the inability or incompetency of service execution and in which case, a fair calculation of compensation against the time and efforts must be evaluated.
- Refunds will be issued through the Original Mode of Payment or via Bank Transfer or Cheque where it is not possible to refund via the original mode of payment, you may also contact required your fund transfer details.
- Any success fee, referral fee, brokerage fee, commission, or repatriation once earned is not refundable.
- In any particular service request, the refund policy stated and described in its service contract is considered an annex to this refund policy and is enforceable.
- Any refund request should be made in written email/letter form stating the exact reason for the Refund claim which will immediately lead to suspension or termination of services.
- Any refunds requested due to a customer error will be subject to a RS 1000 (included GST) administration charge, once approved.
- Any refund once approved, will be processed within 7-28 working days or as per the bank policy.
- We don’t have any policy for canceling the service which has been issued to the Customers.